Friday, June 13, 2008
For my Love
You say you want to be with me, you say you truly care. I've tried my best to make you happy and please you in every way, But if you don't want to be with me -- There's nothing more I can do or say. I waste my tears on you every night, and pray that tomorrow everything will be all right. But things never do. They always stay the same, so I need to realize, you will never change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes dats true some people will not change.....and we have to accept that.....
hey .........
kaun hai jo aisa kar raha hai
batao batao,kaun hai naam batao kaam batao kahan pe hai wo pata batao.... mazak tha
apart fm tht gud pce of writing, kaha se copy kiya batana hum bhi karenge ;)
;) ;) ;) ;)
he he he he
Post a Comment